Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some Weekend Blabbering: Classics 2.0 Thoughts?


I've been gone for a while and the blog hasn't had an update for quite a bit. Job got the best of me and the sudden drop in temperature is not helping. This whole weekend has not been very relaxing. I constantly have the urge to hibernate. My posts will official turn from summer positive to winter hating.


Leo has been quite a handful lately since he has officially entered the infamous GSD teenager phase. Walking him is sometimes a stressful procedure but I now have my trusty prong collar (will post a brief review soon). I live in the fear that he will launch at someone either because he wants to greet them like a little puppy (he still thinks he is little & cute looking but most people are scared of GSDs) or just straight up bark loudly because that person looks suspicious to him. He swings back and forth between mature days and teenager days. Every morning, I hope to find him sitting in his crate all mature and calm. Unfortunately, these days only appear every now and then.

Onto more girly things. Quite a few wonderful top sellers have been updated in the recent months.
So far the reviews are generally positive. Wondering which one I should try first....

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Shu Uemura Cleanisng Oil - Green Tea
Lancome Genifique
Dior Nude Liquid Foundation
Clinique Moisturizing Lotion
What's next?

Traveling is tedious but waiting at the boarding gate gives me plenty of excuses to shop around. I have a bunch of skincare reviews coming up. I've been exploring all sorts of products for this winter since I have a feeling that it will be extra harsh this year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment