Tuesday, August 6, 2013

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate Review: Favorite Nut Scent



I am quite a L'Occitane fan. So far I haven't come across a bad product in their collection (of course there are average ones that make you really reconsider the price you are paying) and have found quite a few favorites. The Almond Milk collection has the best nut scent I've come across and the Concentrate is definitely worth a small splurge.


Very often almond scents are either too overwhelming/sweet or too faint. I like a subtle scent but it needs to last throughout the day. This body lotion is perfect. You really have to smell it in person to understand what I'm saying.

The cream claims that it tightens and tones but I have some doubts about that. I only love it for the hydration it provides and its scent. I'm not in a stage in my life where I need body firming items and this one doesn't seem potent enough to really do anything so I think it's "safe" to use.

What I like:

  • Velvety texture & absorbs easily
  • Really hydrates the skin for an entire day
  • Leaves skin soft and smooth
  • No residue
  • Best almond scent by far


What I don't like:

  • Price
  • Shape of jar makes scooping for the cream at the bottom a little harder
  • Not travel friendly

When the weather starts to get really really cold, I'll probably have a hard time debating whether I should get this or the Shea Butter Ultra Rich. With regards to more recent matters, I think the Almond Milk Veil would be a great option for the summer. It's a lot runnier so it will be faster to apply and I'm interested in seeing whether the micro-shimmer will make my skin look healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment