Saturday, November 9, 2013

Shiseido Eye Moisture Recharge Review: Newest Member of My Skincare


I've always had eye creams for extremely bad days and then ones for regular use. About half a year ago, I started separating my regular day eye cream from my regular night eye cream. However, I had some trouble finding the right regular night one. After months of testing, this may very much be the one.


The Shiseido is what I wanted the Dior Hydra Life Eye Sorbet to be. It's truly a favorite for evening use on a daily basis. This gel like cream product is lightweight and gets absorbed by my eye area almost immediately. When I wake up in the morning, there are no signs of fatigue, excessive dark circles etc. from everyday stress. Of course, for more tiring nights, I would my SOS eye creams which I will create  a special post for.

This eye cream moisturizes the area without leaving any residue and the convenient tube packaging is absolutely mess free. I really do not enjoy digging my finger into small pots. This may be one of the top products for aging prevention that also targets the appearance of dark circles. That being said, I do not know how it will perform in terms of wrinkle reduction because of my current age.


What I like:

  • Moisturizing
  • Lightweight
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles & any potential puffiness
  • Combats free radicals
  • Tube packaging
  • Quick absorption


What I don't like:

  • A little pricy

No comments:

Post a Comment