Friday, June 28, 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Review: A Must Have!


This is an all time classic that should be in everyone's cleansing kit. I've never come across another makeup remover with such amazing makeup removing properties. Despite it's strong performance, it is also really gentle on the skin and eyes. In addition, it's super easy to wash off.



All you need is a few cotton pads, a couple of cotton buds and some shaking. Since this remover is both water and oil based, a little can go a long way. Waterproof mascara, fake eyelashes and any other makeup is a breeze to remove.

Gradually soak your cotton pads with the remover and press over your eyes for 5 to 10 seconds for the reaction to take place. Less time is needed for people who are not wearing lash glue. Proceed to remove  the rest of the makeup on your face and any hard to get residue can be cleared using a soaked cotton bud.

I don't use this on a daily basis since my everyday makeup look does not include waterproof items or anything too complicated. However, I always have a bottle ready for my evening looks. Highly recommend!

What I like:
  • Removes all kinds of makeup
  • Doesn't irritate eyes (safe for contact lens wearers & people with sensitive eyes)
  • Comes in travel size
  • Easy to rinse off

What I don't like: nothing I can thing of!

No comments:

Post a Comment