Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tom Ford Cheek Brush Review


My hubby got me this brush a while back to go along with my new blush purchase and I have to say, this is a great cheek brush! Not only does it look elegant, but it also works super well.

The bristles are made of soft and plush goat hair. This white brush is just fluffy enough. It's smaller than most blush brushes which gives it more precision without looking too edgy. The overall handle is also well balanced and it can be stored standing up due to its flat end. There was also no shedding when I washed it.


Brush with Frantic Pink blush


The bristles blend super well, giving me a lovely flushed look that is very natural. I believe this is a great multi tasker. It also does a good job of dispersing bronzers and sculpting powders. With a slightly heavier hand,  you can transform your look from day to night.

It came with a thick and flexible brush guard which I plan on using for my trips. I was expecting a velvet pouch of some sort that comes with Chanel brushes but unfortunately, Tom Ford is short of such packaging.





I feel that this is a great brush and I find myself using it on a daily basis. There are definitely nicer ones out there for less but they are much harder to locate. I believe a similar item would be the Louise Young LY06 and allegedly some startup company has made incredibly nice ones but I can't seem to recall the name.

Available from Saks, Neiman etc. for $75

No comments:

Post a Comment