Monday, May 6, 2013

Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer in #2 Review

Courtesy of Bing

I think I may have found my multi-purpose concealer of the season! I have a lot of concealers, but only a few actually make it to my permanent basket of things.  If I can only have one makeup item, it would be a good concealer. Since summer is approaching, I've been looking for a longer lasting one to fight the heat, humidity & perspiration.


What really caused me to make the purchase was that Shiseido's Asian websites all said that this product is water resistant and perspiration resistant. I'm not sure why it's not noted in any of its European or North America sites. I wanted something like my super long lasting MUFE concealer but much more advanced in formulation to take away the thickness & heavy feeling on the skin.
This concealer matches my skin tone perfectly and does a wonderful job of staying on my face without slipping off or 'floating' around during the hot spring days, More testing needs to be done when the full summer humidity is here but it's looking pretty good so far!

Why I love it:

  • lightweight
  • creamy
  • highly pigmented, can achieve full coverage
  • easy to blend
  • settles fast
  • doesn't crease or sink into pores - great for under eye circles & blemishes
  • doesn't emphasize lines
  • non-drying yet not greasy
  • doesn't break me out

A fews things I don't like: can't think of any so far


Excuse the weird blinds shadow...


No comments:

Post a Comment