Monday, May 20, 2013

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach Review

Correctors are the answer to instant dark circle coverage, not overloading concealers. Bobbi Brown is well known for its concealing items and this is one of their star products. So how well does it work?



This is in fact the solution to those heavy dark circles. They have expanded their color selection to suit more skin tones and you are basically picking between a pink toned corrector & a peach toned one. People with pink toned skin and blue-ish dark circles generally pick from the Bisque collection while people with yellow toned skin and tan-like dark circles generally pick from the Peach collection. However, this is subject to change depending on each individual.



Light Peach is a perfect match for me and I used to use this on those horrible mornings where I have some really serious dark circles going on. Don't be intimidated by the color of correctors, they are meant to be applied sparingly and sometimes would require another layer of regular concealer on top.
The formulation is very creamy and moisturizing. A little goes a long way and many times I no longer needed any concealer afterwards. I find that this item does last for the entire day ~8-9 hours.

The main reason that I've stopped using this is because I have time to sleep a lot more and I have found some great night eye creams to help me with the detox process (more on that later). However, there is also a flaw with this product. I find the formula to be a bit too thick and creamy, making it crease after a few hours. The extra moisture is great for the winter but during the slightly warmer months, I find this product difficult to use if I want an absolutely flawless look and don't want to do any touch ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment