Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bliss Foot Patrol Review: Say Goodbye to Dry Feet!


Dry feet are a big no no when wearing sandals. It's one of those things that people might not notice at first but upon a closer look, it really shows whether you take good care of yourself. With summer just around the corner, pamper your feet and get a pedicure before showing off your new sandals!


For some reason my feet have been getting quite dry in the recent months. It was never an issue I had to deal with. Perhaps I wore stockings too frequently this past winter and not enough cotton socks to ease the skin. It simply looks bad.

The foot cream has a slight pale mint tint and is relatively lightweight. I'm glad that it's non greasy and is easily absorbed. However, I'm not a big fan of the peppermint smell even though it's not too strong. One of the best features is the cooling sensation after application. After a hot and tiresome day, I love to wash my tired feet with some cold water and then slap this on.

I use this on a daily basis and has seen some nice results. The flaky dryness on my heels are gone and my feet feel a lot more hydrated. The aloe and salicylic acid in this foot cream really contribute to the softening and dead skin removal. I believe if you don't have serious feet issues, continuous use will eliminate the need to get a professional pedicure.

This is a great product for the summer but I'm not so sure about the winter. First, that minty coolness is going to make me freeze even more. Secondly, I feel that the formulation is not moisturizing enough for harsh winters. I believe if I were to use it in the summer, I would combine the regime with some  overnight softening socks or some kind of foot scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment