Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Review: Skincare Essential!

Today I'm going to share with you one of my skincare regimen must haves. This product has been around for ages and it's no big secret but most people my age tend to overlook the brand because it is generally associated with anti-aging. This is a perfect product for those of you with combination skin. I believe it will be an effective product for people with oily skin as well.


According to SKII, this toner has the ability to refine the texture of your skin, bring firmness and resist wrinkles. Almost everything about it sounds like it's for slightly more mature skin. However, I am going to talk about how it's a great product for people with younger skin. Please refer to my skin legend if you are new to my blog to get a sense of my skin condition.
I was curious about SKII for a long time and it has been on my list of anti-aging things to try in the future. One day, I randomly came across a review about this being good for people with combination skin so I decided to give it a go. This is probably one of the least expensive items in the entire collection but it is still by no means cheap. I always grab a few at duty free.
There is something almost magical about it. Upon application, it feels incredibly light like water but it seriously changes my skin condition. You can apply a few drops onto a soft cotton pad or directly onto your hands. For maximum cleansing/exfoliation, use the cotton pad. You will see some dirt come off no matter how clean you think your face is. If you are using your hands, gently pat everything into your skin and you will feel super refreshed.
I use this every morning and evening during the summer due to the high temperature and humidity that really worsen my skin conditions. During the rest of the year, I tend to use it only in the evenings.
I saw changes within two weeks. My T-zone became less oily and it 'calmed down'. Something about this toner helps with balancing the skin on a slightly deeper level. A little over a month, my skin felt a bit smoother and I could see that some of the enlarged pores have tightened.

What I like:
  • Gentle & natural
  • Scentless & refreshing
  • Calms my skin
  • Oil control over time
  • Pore tightening
  • Super gentle exfoliator & dirt remover
  • Skin texture improvement


What I don't like:
  • Price
  • No travel friendly version - heavy glass bottle
I will definitely keep on repurchasing this toner unless I come across an item that's equally good or better and significantly lower in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment