Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Christian Dior Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk Review: New Favorite!



It's been a while since I've updated my body care routine. Given my obsession of keeping the skin on my body moisturized, I went through a whole bunch of lotions balms and whatnots last winter. I still have to do reviews on a couplet that I believe are worth discussing but since April, this Dior body milk has been my absolute favorite!




I was gifted this for my birthday and waited a bit until spring came around to use it since 'body milk' usually means it's not very rich whereas my legs are super dry during the winter. Perhaps I've never mentioned my fragrance preference but I've always been a J'Adore user since my very first bottle of perfume. I do really like the Miss Dior Parfum version but not the L'eau de Toilette so I was hoping that this would resemble the former in scent.

This was very much a surprising discovery. I absolutely love it yet I completely did not expect to. I thought it would be a pretty good lotion since I do like most Dior products but I didn't think I was going to repurchase and this is something that has become a staple.



This lotion is on the runnier side since it is a body milk and is white in color. The two things I absolutely love about this body milk other than the pretty packaging is the level of moisture it provides and how long lasting the scent is. J'Adore has always been my signature scent but I usually don't use it in the summer, especially if I'm in a humid region. Miss Dior is slightly less potent and the longevity along with the intensity of the scent make it a great replacement for a regular perfume during the summer. This is by no means one of those average scented body products with a fragrance that just lasts a couple of hours. It lingers on your skin for the whole day and makes your clothes and sheets smell wonderful. I highly recommend Miss Dior fans to give this a try. When the weather starts to cool down, I will be getting the J'Adore body milk and comparing the two.

What I like:

  • Lightweight but very moisturizing (passed my dry leg test)
  • Easily to blend and absorbs easily
  • Great scent that is super long lasting and strong enough to replace a light fragrance 
  • Love the packaging

What I don't like:

  • Price

No comments:

Post a Comment