Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C2 Review: Best Powder Foundation!


I've been posting quite a bit about powder foundations lately and decided to share with you guys my favorite one. It's no big surprise, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation simply works the best for my skin.



There isn't much I can say about it since it has been around for a very long time and most of you are familiar with the product. I really do not like any of the fluid MAC base items. They are simply too heavy and cause my skin to break out. However, the powders seem to do a great job!


Looks peachier & slightly darker here than it actually is.


I usually apply this with a synthetic buffering brush to cover the center of my face. During the day, I do touch ups with the sponge in specific regions that need a bit more coverage.

Straight from pan


What I like:
  • Fast, easy & portable
  • Good coverage
  • Matte finish
  • Great color selection, matches my skin tone perfectly
  • Long lasting
  • Some oil control
  • Price


What I don't like:
  • Can look a little caky if you apply too much
  • A little fall out when used with a brush

No comments:

Post a Comment