Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Origins GinZing Eye Cream: Morning Wake Up Call for Your Eyes


My life is pretty stressful and I'm also a frequent traveller. No matter what, I always need to look fresh the next morning. Over the years, I've discovered a range of products that can help me achieve that faked fresh look and this is the newest member of the group.

This little pot of caffeine goes a long way. I love the way it feel after application. It's not too intense of a sensation but it definitely makes your tired eyes perkier. For an extra wake up kick, I would put this in the fridge, especially in the summer. The cream is relatively lightweight and contains some peachy/gold reflective particles that give you that instant boost and conceals the darkness under your eyes a little bit. I don't really suffer from puffiness so I can't tell you to what extent this works but it can definitely ease my occasional under eye bags.
I'm almost done with my pot and I can say that this cream doesn't really have any longer term effects on dark circle reduction. Although, dark circles are often more or less a permanent condition, there are a couple of creams that perform a little better in this aspect.
Origin is always doing some kind of sale so in the end, you can probably get this pot for less than $30. I think price wise, this is one of the best eye creams out there right now and it's definitely worth a try. I think this eye cream combined with my cooling eyedrops make the ultimate tiredness erasing team. The duo has really helped me on those sleepless days and jet-lag hours.

What I like:
  • Very refreshing
  • Moisturizing
  • Reduces occasional puffiness
  • Temporary brightness
  • Price

What I don't like:
  • Not a long term solution to dark circles

I think I will try their moisturizer soon. It appears to be in one of those lovely gel forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment